11 Things to remember when interviewing!
@ : Home >
> Interview Room
- Research the company, be prepared to show them your knowledge of their corporation.
- Dress up for the occasion. (No this does not mean business casual)
- Be early for the interview. (5-10 minutes)
- Be polite in the lobby with the administrative assistant.
- Prepare a list of questions before the interview about the job duties to express your interest.
- Right Eye contact throughout the interview and Smile.
- Be enthusiastic, clear and concise in your answers. (Do not ramble)
- Send a Thank you letter after the interview.
- Follow up on their decision.
- Find an individual to be your advocate who works for the company, you have applied.
- Exercise 2 hours before your interview, this will get the blood flowing, and you will be very confident, and your presentation of experience will come across as well received.