16 things to remember that will help you get your next job
@ : Home >
> Interview Room
- Personalize your resume and its summary to each job with an emphasis on the related skills
- Thank you notes are a vital reminder to the employer of your interest.
- Do not make it about you.
- Be clear on what kind of value you bring to the potential employer; tie it to your past duties.
- Prepare your references to a call, prepare for your interview.
- Be Positive, talk positive about past employers, responding upbeat.
- Use a multiple strategies to a identify a potential employer.
- Build your network.
- Clear, Concise and Professional Speech.
- Network, Network, Network with everybody, but do not come across desperate.
- Follow up, Follow up and Follow-up, this shows persistence.
- Come across as a Value driven candidate, do not come across desperate.
- First impressions are Priceless.
- Research your potential employer, they're past and tie this into your interview.
- Review each interview completed and make notes on how you could have done better in your next interview.
- Try to reach out to multiple people in an organization you have identified a company you feel would be a good fit for your career.