What are the different types of indexes available in Oracle?
@ : Home >
> Interview Room
Oracle provides several Indexing schemas
- B-tree index - Retrieves a small amount of information from a large table.
- Global and Local index - Relates to partitioned tables and indexes.
- Reverse Key Index - It Is most useful for oracle real application clusters applications.
- Domain Index - Refers to an application
- Hash cluster Index - Refers to the index that is defined specifically for a hash cluster.