What is a user process trace file?
@ : Home >
> Interview Room
- It is an optional file which is produced by user session.
- It is generated only if the value of SQL_TRACE parameter is set to true for a session.
- SQL_TRACE parameter can be set at database, instance, or session level.
- If it set at instance level, trace file will be created for all connected sessions.
- If it is set at session level, trace file will be generated only for specified session.
- The location of user process trace file is specified in the USER_DUMP_DEST parame